Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miss You Mom!

Where does the time go? It has been 5 years since my mom passed away. I do wish she was still here. But, I know she's better off now. I'm sad that she's not here to see how well Crystal and I are doing in our lives. And what life has in store for us.

I am very thankful for the people that I have in my life. My beautiful wife Jill has been a solid rock in my life. I don't know what I would do without her.

Mom, I love you and I miss you very much!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Mrs. Santos said...

Hey bro. Good to see you blogging again. I miss her too. Although she is not here in body, I do know that she is in Heaven. Yes, better off and yes, knowing how we are doing...probably better than ourselves. Hard not to have her here even still.

Love you,
Crys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home