Monday, January 10, 2011

My life in the last six years.

So, on the 19th of January marks the 6th year of my mom's passing. I miss her a lot. I wish she was here but, I know she is in a better place and so am I. When I moved here to Seattle from So. California I didn't know that my life would change so much for the better.

In March 2005 I have some great friends the helped me move up here and let me live with them. Oct. of 2005 I met the love of my life. Nov 2005 I moved in with a friend. In Sept 2006 I ask Jill to become my wife and she said YES! In 2007 she became my wife!

In Nov 2007 I made my last payment to pay off all of my bill! That's right I am debt free. That was a large weight off of me. In 2010 we sold our condo and bought our first house together.

This year I am going to improve my reading. Reading has always been a problem for me. I always thought that no one really cared if i could read or not. I was wrong there are people that care. Jill is one them. She always push me to do better. Jill's parents Beth and Harry are two of the greats people in my life. Jill's parents came back to Seattle for Christmas. While they were here they gave me the best gift i could of ever ask for. They offered to help pay for my reading classes. My writing and spelling are just as bad and I'm hoping to improve them as well. So with that said if my spelling or grammar are bad, I'm sorry! There will be improvements. You will see!

So with that I will say: Mom, I love you! I miss you very much and I am glad you're watching over me. I can't wait to see what is in store for me next!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lennie,
I know your mom is looking down with a big smile on her face! We are so proud of you. I love you as if you were my own son and want the best for you. I'm so excited to see you grow. The world is wide open to you.
Love, Beth "Mom"

 
At 3:27 PM , Blogger Mrs. Santos said...

I'm proud of you for doing this Lennie. I look forward to seeing all that the next 6 years bring for you.

Love,
Crys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home